Welcome to Bolz Chiropractic,
Your Topeka Chiropractors
At Bolz Chiropractic, our goal is to help you achieve the highest level of wellness possible. Our focus is on promoting the overall wellness of each of our patients. If you are looking for a Topeka chiropractor that wants to help you see whole health improvement, we welcome you! Our chiropractors, Dr. Timothy Bolz and his daughter, Dr. Anna Bolz, provide a wide range of chiropractic services to the community. We serve people of all ages struggling with multiple types of ailments including chronic pain, sports injuries, and other chiropractic needs.
Trusted Chiropractors in Topeka
When you meet with one of our chiropractors in Topeka, you’ll get one-on-one attention to your specific needs. Our goal is always to treat the underlying cause of your pain or discomfort to promote long-term results. We see patients for different needs including headaches and back pain. We’ll work closely with you to promote overall wellness within your life.
Dr. Timothy Bolz specializes in car accident recovery especially for those with conditions such as whiplash. He also provides comprehensive support to individuals battling common conditions such as headaches and back pain. Dr. Anna Bolz specializes in providing chiropractic care to pediatric and pregnant patients. Her prenatal chiropractic services can help relieve discomfort during pregnancy. Additionally, receiving regular chiropractic care during pregnancy may even result in a smoother delivery process. Dr. Anna Bolz also specializes in pediatric chiropractic services for your child.
Either of our experienced chiropractors is well qualified to work with you and treat other conditions you may be experiencing, such as back pain or sciatic nerve pain.
Complete Services from Our Chiropractors in Topeka
Either of our chiropractors in Topeka is available to meet your chiropractic needs. Our complete chiropractic care includes:
- Spinal Adjustments - We provide the Webster technique, Cox distraction technique, and Activator methods. Spinal adjustments are a safe way to relieve nerve impingement, improve muscle alignment, and promote overall wellness.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractic Care – Support before and after your child is born to reduce discomfort, improve labor and delivery pain, and aid you and your child in recovering.
- Auto Accidents - Physical therapy and adjustments after an auto accident including for most accident-related injuries like whiplash.
- Sports Injuries – Improving skeletal alignment, nerve pain reduction, and support muscle health through chiropractic adjustments and techniques.
- Personal Injuries of Other types – Customized support for spinal, neck and back pain, headaches, and chronic pain and more.
- Disc Injuries – Chiropractic adjustments to support healing and reduction of pain or discomfort.
- Nutrition Advice – Your Chiropractor can offer nutritional advice to encourage wellness, promote healing, and guide you into whole-body health.
You may not know what is behind the discomfort you feel. When you schedule an appointment to discuss your specific needs, we’ll help you determine what the underlying cause of your pain and discomfort is. In doing so, we’ll reduce your pain now and help encourage long-term health.
Get the Chiropractic Care You Need Today
Many of our patients don’t have experience with chiropractic care. We’re here to help you improve your quality of life through nutrition counseling, chiropractic adjustments, and by more advanced care. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Topeka you can rely on, put your trust in Bolz Chiropractic. Take a moment to contact our offices today to learn more about the services we can offer you. We’re here to help you find relief..
Dr. Timothy Bolz and Dr. Anna Bolz
Topeka Chiropractor | Bolz Chiropractic | (785) 272-2090
4990 SW 21st Street
Topeka, KS 66614 66610
Want To Learn More, Check out this Interactive Simulator